AUTUMN COLOURS

November 20, 2016


We always love it when a new season comes around because it means lots of new clothes. There are so many amazing trends around that we simply have to try! We have bought quite a few new items for our Autumn/Winter wardrobes, so here are a few of our favourite new outfits...


Imogen is wearing...
Coat - M&S
Jumper - M&S
Jeans - Topshop 
Bag - Coach 
Watch - Olivia Burton
Boots - M&S


This is my new coat from M&S and I absolutely love it! This rust colour is such a lovely colour and is always great for this time of year. I love the black details like the fur collar and the cuffs, and it keeps you nice and warm which is what you need from a winter coat. I actually copied this jumper from my aunty, it's so snuggly to wear and keeps you nice and toasty. It also comes in grey.




These shoes are definitely my favourite part of the outfit. They are from M&S and are definitely right on trend. They are super comfy to wear, which is amazing for a new pair of boots! They are so colourful and amazing, and I certainly got quite a few looks whilst wearing them in London this week! 



We are both wearing lipsticks from our Autumnal Lipsticks post, so check that out if you want to find out what we are wearing!



Antonia is wearing...
Coat - River Island
Top - M&S
Jeans - M&S
Boots - Next
Earrings - ASOS (similar)
Bangle - Melissa Odabash



I am in love with this coat! I love the dark khaki colour and the double lapel collar. I have never had a coat as big and long as this before and it just feels really dramatic to wear which I am loving! 




I also really love the blouse i'm wearing underneath the coat, it has a big frill across the front, which is a huge trend this season. I really like the colours on the top, the autumnal reds add a gorgeous splash of colour to the outfit. 


Thank you so much for reading this post!
We love showing you what we love to wear!
What are some of your favourites pieces from your winter wardrobe?
 Please follow us on Bloglovin', Instagram and like our Facebook page 'Sharkett Sisters', if you want to see more of us, and more of our baking!
See you soon, 

Love, Antonia and Imogen x

You Might Also Like

Comments

Popular Posts

sharkettsisters Instagram Feed