WEEKEND STYLE | A WALK IN THE PARK

April 23, 2017


We're coming to the end of another weekend, but thankfully it's not quite over yet. There's still a few hours left of relaxing and sitting back with something good to watch, or maybe a few blog posts to read. Read on to see how we styled ourselves for a Saturday of exploring to unwind. 


This Saturday we took to the streets of Camden for some good food followed by a walk through the beautiful Regents Park. We both hadn't explored either properly before so this weekend was a perfect time to do it. (And we will be sharing a few pictures of our day in Camden with you soon!) Both places were super exciting in really different ways, you may have caught some of our fave parts on our Instagram story. We are 'Sharkett Sisters' on Insta if you don't follow us already (yep, shameless self-promo). If you are following us on Insta you will have noticed the best discovery of all this weekend; you can actually see the giraffes in London Zoo from the road! You have no idea how happy that makes us! 
Although the sun made a few special appearances, we can't fill our wardrobes solely with pretty skirts and floaty dresses just yet. So, the jeans are sticking around for both of us just a bit longer yet.


Imogen is wearing...
Grey Tee - H&M
Mesh Top - H&M
Black Joni Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Superga
Rucksack - Coach


As we mentioned in our H&M Spring Edit post earlier this month, H&M have absolutely knocked it out of the park (or into the park in our case ha!) with their incredible Spring Collection. I love these two tops from H&M separately, but kinda love them together too! They are both feminine and frilly and the colours go together so well, I love the turquoise tulle (and yes, it matches Toni's skirt from the H&M post!) I love wearing the grey top in a simple outfit with some ripped mom jeans too for a super casual look. I'm still a little unsure whether I fully like it or whether I feel like a 5 year-old playing dress up while still wearing their t-shirt underneath. So please please leave a comment below and let me know your thoughts!


As per usual I'm wearing my super comfy black Joni jeans and white leather Supergas. These are both my go-to for any outfit. I even wear both of them to work if I'm feeling like a comfy, no effort with my outfit kind of day. 
As you have probably noticed I use this black Coach Rucksack ALL THE TIME as well. It just works so well with every outfit, every style and fits everything I could ever need in there!


The Details...
Earrings - H&M
Necklace - Anna Saccone
Sunglasses - Les Specs
Watch - Swatch

My accessories are my usual Gold Virgo pendant necklace from Anna Saccone, my Les Specs sunglasses which I am still OBSESSED with, and then H&M earrings and various rings which you can't really see but I'm sure you have all seen before. I'm also wearing my Swatch watch which I love but always forget about. Mainly because I have to push it to the back of a drawer because it ticks SO loudly and I just can't stand it at night haha! But it's a shiny gold plastic watch perfect for casual days, and is actually called 'Golden Sparkle' on the website which I'm pretty pleased about!

Antonia is wearing...
Top - River Island
Jeans - M&S
Shoes - M&S
Jacket - River Island (out of stock, other colours 1,2)


I have had this jacket for a while now, but I am still loving it! I just love the colour, it's such a bright shade of yellow and it goes with a surprising amount of outfits. Unfortunately River Island don't have the yellow version in stock anymore, but they do have it in an amazing blush pink, which is so pretty, I definitely need it! They also have a really nice tan colour, both of which I have linked above.



I love these shoes right now! I don't have any other grey shoes, so these make a really nice change from the usual black. They are also perfect for spring, while it's still a little too cold for sandals!


The Details....
Sunglasses - River Island
Bangle - Melissa Odabash
Watch - Olivia Burton
Lipstick - Mac Lady Bug


You may have noticed this gingham top on the blog before if you've read our Gingham Goals post! I loved it so much I had to go out and buy it! I love the detail of the waist tie and I felt like the style of the gingham top combined with the cat eye sunglasses gave off a bit of a 50's vibe, which I am loving!


Thank you so much for reading this post!
We hope you liked the post, make sure you come back next week to see what we found while wandering the streets of Camden and Regents Park.
Where do you think we need to explore next? We would love your suggestions!

Please follow us on Bloglovin', Instagram and like our Facebook page 'Sharkett Sisters', if you want to see more of us, and never miss a post.
Make sure to check out our Instagram story especially on a weekend as it's more than likely that if we are baking or exploring more of London it will all be on there!
(All social media links are at the top of the page or in a box to the side!)

Lots of love, Antonia and Imogen x

You Might Also Like

Comments

Popular Posts

sharkettsisters Instagram Feed